TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to World Tire Review. By using this website, you confirm that you accept these terms, and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use this website.
I. USER – CONTENT
- This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the website. This information and these materials have not been verified by us. The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
- This website may contain features that allow users to post, record, submit, publish, display or transmit to us, other users or other persons (post) content or materials, including recordings (collectively, User Contributions) on or through the website.
- All User Contributions must comply with the content standards set out in paragraph 3 of these terms.
- Any User Contribution you post to the website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, however by providing any User Contribution on the Site, you:
- grant us and our affiliates, customers and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, sublicence, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose, including for commercial use; and
- agree you will have no right of approval, no claim for compensation, and no claim (including without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation or right of publicity), arising out of, directly or indirectly, from the use, broadcast and publication of any User Content.
- To the extent you have moral rights within the meaning of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) in relation to any User Content. You irrevocably consent to all acts or omissions committed by us or that may infringe any or all such moral rights, whether occurring before or after this consent is given, and if those non/acts are committed in a place in which consent is inadequate to permit them without infringement, you irrevocably waive your moral rights in that place.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates, customers and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns;
- all of your User Contributions do and will comply with these terms.
- you understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you (and not us) have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness; and
- We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the website.
- We have the right to remove, refuse to post or take any action with respect to any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
2.1 The content standards in this clause apply to any and all User Contributions. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. In particular, you warrant that your User Contributions will not:
(a) contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
(b) contain or promote sexual or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
(c) infringe any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
(e) be likely to deceive any person;
(f) promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
(g) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
(h) impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation, including with us;
(i) involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising;
(j) give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case;
(k) contain phone numbers, email addresses or links to websites;
(l) discuss price, availability, or ordering options; and
(m) discuss tyre shops and/or where you bought tyres from.
2.2 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards in this clause.
2.3 You warrant that any such contribution complies with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. We may report any breach of your warranty to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
III. DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
We do not warrant that the use of this website will be uninterrupted, error free, secure or free of infection by computer viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software which might be used. You acknowledge that you assume all risk of use of all programs and files associated with this website, and you will not hold us liable for any loss, damage or liability arising from such use.
You understand and agree that your use of our website is provided “as is” and “as available.” The content on this website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
This website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with all local laws.
We update and carry out maintenance on our website regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality on our website from time to time, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is not available at any time or for any period of time.
You warrant that you will:
a) comply with all applicable laws when using this website;
b) not violate or attempt to violate the security of this website;
c) not hack into this website, our computer systems or the computer systems of other users of this website. Hacking includes unauthorised access, malicious damage and/or such data.
- Your use of this website may involve disclosure of your personal information to other users of this website. If you object to this disclosure, please do not disclose your personal information on this website.
- You consent to us sending you emails informing you of our website and other services we may offer. You can choose not to receive marketing information from us by contacting us.
- Tire Review Information World is only liable for deliberate acts and gross negligence, as well as for the breach of significant contractual obligations (in this last case, however, only for typically foreseeable damages). The Product Liability Act remains inviolate.
- Hyperlinks, advertisement banners, product information and corporate information and the like do not constitute a recommendation from Tyrereviews of third parties. Tyrereviews assumes no liability for their contents.